Monday, June 04, 2007

Mommmmm!


Mommmmm!, originally uploaded by jodifurr.

She had a blast at the graduation. She is turning into such a big girl. She has such a strong personality, yeah, that is a nice way to put it. Fortunately most everyone else sees this beautiful, sweet, amazing, spirited, happy little girl. I will leave it at that and not mention the temper that comes with this determination. Even if I could I would not take it away from her. The strength she has to fight for what she wants is something that I have always fought to find within myself. I know it will serve her well and help he achieve things that seem impossible, I just have to figure out how to "channel" that energy and strength while making her understand the rules we all have to follow. Wish me luck!

No comments: