Monday, June 04, 2007

I can WALK!


I can WALK!, originally uploaded by jodifurr.

If there is ever a time to look at your babies and realize how much they have changed and how quickly they have done it, it is when they start to walk. Ruston started willing walking to where he wanted this week. He is walking about 2 months earlier than Ani did. Like I have said so many times, these two are as different as they could be. He is ready for his Second hair cut and is growing so fast. I love every stage, but I do miss my little baby. He just didn't stay one long enough. I love that he has stayed a Momma's boy longer than Ani did. So much has changed in the year he has been he, it doesn't seem fair. Fortunately, I have already met some new friends here and we should be able to throw him a great little party at the park, amazingly in just a few more weeks!

No comments: