Monday, February 19, 2007

An Altogether Awesome Aunt Visit!



I was blessed to have two of my Aunts, Aunt Sue (California) and Aunt Lynda (Wisconsin) come visit us on Feb 8th. I haven't seen either one of them in SEVENTEEN years! Sometimes it is amazing to think about the small choices in our lives and the big results they can have. They got together and decided to come for a long weekend and see me and met Virgel and the kids. It was AWESOME. I love them both so much. We stayed up and talked until it was much to late the night they flew in. The next day we didn't do a whole lot, but a lot of visiting. We had lunch at Gilbert's; a neat little place on the bay where you can watch the boats sailing by. The last picture is Aunt Sue and Ani on the dock where you can tie off your boat for lunch. They had live music, which we really enjoyed. The next day we went out on the boat. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect boating day. The sun was bright and the water was calm. Sunday was a definate difference. It was rainy and cool, but we "braved" the weather and headed to Key West. We weren't there long, but it was a lot of fun driving down for a late lunch. We had a lot of time to talk and catch up. They shopped till they dropped on Monday, while I worked and flew out on Tuesday. I miss them already, but I can not begin to tell you how overjoyed I was to see them. Posted by Picasa

No comments: