Monday, September 05, 2011

Sorrow affects us in so many ways

 
When we loose someone in our life our world is forever changed. What we do with it is our choice. So many years ago, we lost our way. Slowly, we are mending our broken path, letting our hearts heal. It has not been easy for anyone to let go, to forget, to forgive. But when we look into the eyes of our children, starting over is the only right path to take. I love you all. I know what you did, you did for me. My heart is full.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Life at Long Cabins at Lake of the Ozarks said...

Our lives are forever changed, but through time those memories stay with us like precious jewels close to our hearts. Like you, I lost my dad at an early age - eleven. Thirteen years later, lost my grandpa, my mom and my nana in an eighteen month spread. Life just keeps on going, one day at a time. I think for individuals like us, we learn how precious our family is! I wish you the best!