Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dreams coming true

 
I have always wanted a sports car. Always said I wanted a red corvette. Sometimes when things happen in life you don't realize the affect it has on you. Sometimes it is overtime, sometimes faster than you can blink an eye. Our lives have changed at lightening speed in the last five years. It has been good and we have been happy. The lost of two very special people in our lives in the last two years as made me realize life is yesterday, today and tomorrow. Without them all it is just a day. So without waiting for all of the tomorrows to come, I have moved to making dreams come true today. So in 8 weeks, this will be my new car. It is just a car, but it is so much more. It is dream, a lot of work, a reality I never thought I would know.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: