Saturday, March 22, 2008

Still here, just BUSY!

Well, I have just posted a bunch of pictures of the kids. Hopefully, that will help. Sorry it has been so long. We have been so busy and working a ton. I have been very busy with work and working most days on the weekends. So, that doesn't leave a lot of time for, well anything including blogging. I will be going on nightshift for a month soon, so you can expect to not see much from me for all of April. We have been getting ready for Ani's 5th birthday party. I can't believe she is already going to be 5! I called and started her registration for school last week. It seems like yesterday, she was that tiny baby in my arms. I know before I know it she will be grown. She wants to have a party, so we are planning one for the 30th. She keeps asking when it is time for her party. Hope to see pictures of that soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jodi & Virgel
I just can't tell you how much I enjoy seeing the kids but let's see you guys too. I don't know which is my favorite but I do like the one where they are kissing at the table. That is too cute. And I believe you are right - they will hate it when they are teens.

Love ya and take care!

Aunt Lynda