Thursday, October 04, 2007

Back home. . .

I had a wonderful time in Louisiana. It was great seeing everyone at my old work. It is unbelievable that I have only been gone for two years! I didn't get a chance to see everyone or spend as much time with those that I did see, I was there to work after all. Unfortunately I was in a car wreck on Tuesday morning. No one was hurt and I have decided it is easier to "fix" a rental car than one of my own. It was wonderful getting back home to the kids. They both hugged me forever and didn't want to let go of me. It is amazing to see what could change in a week, the house was way dirtier than when I left! The farmers started harvesting and the leaves that had just a hint of yellow color now definitely show fall is here. The temperature is dropping little by little and we have a cold spell now and then. We are actually looking forward to fall and winter. I may change my mind by January! Well, time for the kid's baths and pictures. . .enjoy!

No comments: