Friday, May 11, 2007

I have CABINETS!!!


kitchen 1, originally uploaded by jodifurr.

yeah! It is stating to look like a kitchen. The cabinets are almost all installed. There is one pantry cabinet that goes on the right side of the photo where you see the unfinished back of a small cabinet. My stove (gas!!) goes on the back wall with my sink under the window. They should start putting the tile countertop on this week or next. Our hardware, (knobs, etc) should be next week. Would you like me to send you our leftovers,Virginia, at least o you take the tape off of a couple of drawers! Love ya and your tape handles! ;).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jodi

I love your kitchen. The color is the same as mine. That color really makes the oak "POP". The house looks great.

Loe ya all!

Aunt Lynda