Monday, April 02, 2007

Our new home!





Well this is our new home. It is not finished yet, but it is brand new and we will be able to move in by the end of June. I get to pick out a lot of the stuff in side the house like colors, tile and flooring. We are pretty excited about it. This will be my last blog until we are settled in our apartment (staying in an apartment until we can move in our house - it is in town and above the movie theater! Pop corn anyone??). It is moving day today, so I better get moving!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Congratulations on everything. I know you will miss the folks in these pictures. They all look like good people. The house looks great and I can just imagine how excited you are. I am so happy for all of you. Ani's cake looked great - a really fun cake. Take care and we love you!

Aunt Lynda

Amy said...

I am glad that things are moving along for you. I hope that this new job, new state brings you lots of happiness for you and your family.