Thursday, March 08, 2007

She is almost 4!





At what moment was it when my baby turned into this beautiful little girl? I am not sure, but I know I am so proud of every moment that I have with her. I love these photos of her because they are truely my Ani. Ani is growing into a very sweet, passionate (that is a good word for it) person. She can melt the hearts of everyone in a room with that smile. Virgel said tonight, that when she is older she could go 130 mph in a 15 mph school zone and never get a ticket with that smile! I wish I could capture her little devilish giggle in a jar and open it whenever the world doesn't seem quite right, because all you need is a little of that giggle to know that with patience and time, nothing is really that bad and somehow it is all part of God's plan. Just giggle and let the innocence of childhood fill your heart! I love you Anibear, mom
Posted by Picasa

No comments: