Tuesday, October 10, 2006

YUM!

We started feeding Ruston rice cereal on Sept 20th. As you can see he likes it! Since then he has eaten cereal every night - and slept through most nights. Yeah for Mommy! :) He is eating about a box of cereal a week! Last night he had bananas. He really likes them. I don't think we are going to have problems feeding Ruston like we do Ani! She never ate this well! I need to weigh him. If I had to guess I would say he is probably over 16 pounds. He is wearing 6-9 month clothes! He is going to pass up Ani before we know it! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

My boys never turned down anything I put in front of them and I can see that Ruston is going to be the same. He is so "healthy!" and soooooooo cute! I love the "baby love" pic of you and him. Hope you are doing well. Miss ya!