Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Grecian Rocks




is a reef about 2 miles off shore. It is beautiful. The reef is very close to the surface so you can snorkle and see everything. We went a couple of weekends ago when the weather was great. The kids both fell asleep so Virgel and I spent the day taking turns snorkling out at the reef. We saw a lot of beautiful fish. Virgel saw a Hogfish (very good to eat) I saw a beautiful, huge angel fish. Now I want an underwater camera - I guess we will have to talk to Santa about that one! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Jackson 4 said...

That looks like so much fun! And I can't believe how big Ruston looks in that chair - he's huge!

Amy said...

Isn't he cute? And the snorkeling looks like a dream. How lucky you are to have such beauty in your backyard. Miss ya!